Time to buy a new air conditioning system?
Keep your family comfortable during the summer heat with professional air conditioner installation services performed by Atlas Care in Oakville, Ontario.
Call us directly or book a free consultation with us online today!
Take advantage of our limited time pre-season sale and save on a new system before the weather heats up and this deal cools down.
- Price advantage. Take up to $1,000 off a new system.
- Good financing. Don’t pay for the first 12 months.
- Same & next day installation. No long waits: book & be cool ASAP.
- Get the right size AC. We help you find the perfect fit for central air.
- Longest-lasting equipment. Get a guaranteed long lifespan with our AC systems.
This pre-season sale won’t last! Request a quote online.
Save all summer with 24 hour repairs at no extra charge.
That means round-the-clock air conditioning repair near you, with no extra or emergency fees.
Call us on weekends, holidays, or in the middle of the night: whenever you need AC service, AtlasCare is always there.
Get more off the cost of your air conditioning installation.
Take advantage of AtlasCare’s limited time pre-season sale on a new AC and bask in big savings all summer long.
Get our lowest pricing of the year, up to $1,000 off your system and make no payments – including interest – for 12 months.
Signs it’s time for a central air conditioner replacement.
Cost savings come from knowing when it’s time to say goodbye to your current system.
Know the signs your AC needs an upgrade.
- System has poor airflow or irregular temperature
- AC is always running, non-stop
- You notice bad or strange smells coming from your central air system
- You’re always dealing with leaks
- Lots of repairs, which are adding up in costs
- Monthly energy bills are constantly higher
Is it time for an AC replacement?
Get up to $1,000 in cost savings on air conditioning installation from the local pros at AtlasCare.
Generally speaking, air conditioning units have a lifespan of approximately 10 to 15 years. If your unit is around 7 or 8 years old, it may be worth replacing your unit. Newer AC systems are more energy-efficient than older ones and last up to 20 years. Therefore, if you have an older unit, there’s a chance you can save more money over time on your monthly energy bill by replacing your AC unit entirely.
Air conditioning installation appointments can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours. The exact amount of time will vary depending on several factors, including:
- The size of your home
- The size and type of unit
- The quality of your home’s ductwork
- Whether an old unit needs to be disconnected and removed
- The techniques required to install your new unit
Yes, there are different types of air conditioners. These include:
- Central air conditioners
- Ductless mini-split units
- Portable air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
- Hybrid AC units
Yes, all AC units will come with a manufacturer warranty. The company you choose to install your new unit should also provide you with a warranty. At Atlas Care, we’re happy to offer an unlimited warranty for replacement parts and labor for up to five years. We also provide comprehensive protection plans you may also be interested in purchasing!
Proactive, yearly maintenance on your AC unit is key to:
- Saving money on your monthly energy bill
- Diagnosing damage before it becomes more severe and costly
- Ensuring all components are working optimally
- Extending the life of your AC unit