You May Be Eligible For Basement Flood Prevention Subsidies
Homeowners Act Now! Basement Flood Prevention Subsidies Available for Halton, Toronto & Peel
Do you own a home in the Halton, Toronto or Peel area? If so, now’s the time to take advantage of basement flood prevention subsidies before they’re gone!
There’s no time like the present to take preventative measures against your home basement flooding, a costly mistake that may not be completely protected by your insurance company. If you own a home in the GTA or the surrounding area, you could be missing out on thousands of dollars in subsidies.
- HALTON subsidies up to $8,150
- TORONTO subsidies up to $3,450
- PEEL subsidies up to $700
Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
You may not know what to look for in maintaining a flood-free basement, whether it be cracks in your homes foundation or a sewer and pipe inspections – AtlasCare is here to help! At AtlasCare our home specialists can answer all of your questions, inspect your home and advise on which subsidies you’re eligible for should you need our services.
Benefits of a Plumbing System Check
Generally, pipes and plumbing features should be inspected on a regular basis by a well-trained plumbing professional. In most cases, an annual system check is recommended. Some benefits of a regular check are listed below:
- Identify repair issues that you may not be aware of, which can be rectified before they cause water damage, water loss expenses, or even mould growth in your home
- A detailed review of your pipes, faucets, hot water heater, and other units
- Upgrades can be recommended that may help you to save money or that may minimize the likelihood of a repair issue in the future
- Potentially thousands in savings by avoiding damage caused by issues left unchecked
With over 85 years of experience and genuine focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project. ✔