24 hour sewer backup cleaning service near you.
Let’s cut to it: sewage backups are downright disgusting – but they’re also dangerous.
That’s a huge health hazard seeping through your drains and into your basement or bathrooms.
Sewage poses a significant sanitary risk, and the longer you leave it alone, the worse it gets, so it’s best to act fast when you’re facing a sewer line backup.
Letting sewage leak into your home also means risking even more expensive repairs, plus damage to any possessions you’ve got in the basement: sewer backups can ruin those boxes of family photos, fast.
It’s not just a little water.
Signs of a sewer backup.
Not sure if it’s time to call for service just yet?
Know the signs you’ve got a sewage backup at home and get it fixed fast.
- You actually see sewage backing up in the basement
- Water backing up into the bathtub or shower
- Your drains or sinks smell like sewage
- Multiple drains in your home are draining slowly
- More than one drain is showing signs of a clog
- Drains or toilet gurgle/bubble after use, or after using other appliances (i.e., shower)
What causes a sewer backup?
- Major clogs in your home’s drain pipes or main sewer lines
- Tree roots growing and encroaching on drain lines
- A broken or collapsed sewer line, though this is much more common in older homes
- A blockage in the municipal sanitary main
- Weather, such as a heavy rainfall
Find us for a sewer backup cleaning service near you.
- Toronto & GTA