We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment. Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to the clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages, and can cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire Legacy Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
- M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat included
- Model 1042 DME includes the E2 Digital Automatic Humidistat
- A highly efficient flow-through unit that delivers 19.2 GPD
- Replacement evaporator pad number 990-13
- E1 Temperature Compensating Humidistat is included. Can be set in manual or auto mode.
- Fan-pwered unit mounts easily on the wam air plenum and delivers 21.3 GPD
- Evaporated pad replacement number 990-13.
Request a Quote
Please use the convenient form below to tell us how we can help bring comfort to your home. All forms will receive a response within 2 hours during normal business operations.
(Forms submitted after hours will be responded to the morning of the next business day) For Emergency Service Call (905) 829-1296.
Please note: all fields with an asterisk (*) are required.